Keys to Answered Prayer
by Creflo Dollar | 21 April 2010
The power of our prayer life will determine the power of our success and Christian witness.We must live with confidence and purpose, knowing how to receive answers to our prayers. Our answered prayers will draw others into the Kingdom of God.
- “ Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward” (Hebrews 10:35, AMP ).
- God will reward us for having confidence in Him.
- We must maintain intimacy with Him to experience His results in our lives.
- If we lack power or results, we should examine our relationship with God.
- In addition, we should guard our confidence in God because Satan seeks to destroy it.
- We have assurance that if we ask anything in agreement with His plan, He listens to and hears us (1 John 5:13-15, AMP ).
- If we know with certainty that God hears our request, we also know we will receive what we have asked of Him.
- The confidence Jesus had in the Father was evident when He raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:38-46).
- Jesus thanked God, in front of everyone, for hearing Him.
- By doing so, he confirmed the confidence he already had.
- He said, “I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me” (John 11:42).
- When Jesus called out to Lazarus in a loud voice, he rose from the dead.
- The victory Jesus had in raising Lazarus from the dead served as a witness that God answers prayer.
- Now we are able to come to God without fear or reservation. Because of Jesus, we have free access to the Father (Ephesians 3:10-12, AMP ).
- We can come boldly to Him with our requests, just as Jesus did when He raised Lazarus from the dead.
- We should be confident in who we are because of Jesus’ sacrifice. We have peace with God as a result of Jesus laying down His life for us (Romans 5:1-3, AMP).
- We have a blood-bought right to have our prayers answered (Hebrews 10:19-23, AMP).
Hebrews 10:35, AMP
Ephesians 3:10-12, AMP
1 John 5:13-15, AMP
Romans 5:1-3 , AMP
Hebrews 10:19-23 , AMP